May 31, 2014

Hey Strangers!

It's been a while everyone!  This winter was crazy!  I've finally come out of hibernation!  I'm back!

I've decided to make a few changes to my business.  I've decided to shoot more outdoor photos and weddings.  These are my favorite settings by far!  Why not do what you love right?  I have decided to do what I love and try to steer away from things that don't quite fit my niche as a photographer.  I'm excited to focus on what I love!  I have also made a few price changes, not many, but a few.  If you paid a deposit in 2013, you do not have to worry about this at all!  And check out this cool magazine I created that explains it all:

http://issuu.com/tiffanygoliday/docs/investment


I'm also going to be updating my blog in the next few week.  Yes, yes, it's time for my blog to get a facelift.  You'll see this soon enough!

Here are a few pics to enjoy...


My girls in the wagon!  


Lacy turned 1!

My cousin turned 21!


xoxo Tiffany Goliday